Acne scarring can be quite bothersome and difficult to treat. Acne is a result of inflammation in the sebaceous glands that’s characterised by comedones and pimples — especially on the face, back
and chest — and in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
The clogging of pores leads to bacterial infection, painful inflammation, and unsightly blemishes.
Although acne is largely experienced by adolescents, almost 20% of all acne cases are experienced
Remember, getting rid of acne successfully – or even controlling it – will depend on your skin,
your lifestyle and the treatment you opt for. Generally speaking, you could say goodbye to acne
through a combination of the following:
- Visiting My Body Laser Clinic and talking to an expert and we can advise on the revolutionary
services we can provide
- Washing make up brushes, pillowcases and bed sheets on a regular basis
- Minimising the stresses and strains in your life
- Eating a balanced diet and consuming plenty of water
- Exercising regularly
- Reviewing your beauty products, i.e. choose the right moisturiser
- For women, consider another form of contraception
- Don’t squeeze your spots